Home Loan "How To"
This page contains instructions and links to documents for applying for CalVet Home Loans:
Besides new applicants, these documents may also be useful to:
- Real Estate Professionals for use in assisting their veteran clients in applying for a CalVet Home Loan
- Veterans in the process of applying for a CalVet Home Loan who need additional
copies of documents originally supplied by our office
If you have not yet identified a property, we recommend that you obtain a pre-approval.
This information will allow us to confirm that you are eligible and estimate the
amount of loan for which you may qualify.
Obtain a Home Loan
- After selection of a home, and acceptance of your offer by the seller, obtain complete copy of the sales agreement
- Complete an application package. These documents are available for download at this web site or you may obtain them
by contacting our office at 800.952.LOAN or by emailing us at
- Download the
Home Loan Application Package.
- Fill out these forms and send them to our office, or if you are working with a CalVet Certified Mortgage Broker submit the forms to your broker.
Obtain a Home Improvement Loan
Obtain a Pre-Approval